- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Princess Birth Pool
Support water births in small hospital rooms with our Princess Birth Pool.
Space Saving Design
The Princess Pool is small but spacious. It gives you all of the necessary features of an active birth pool.
Instead of a seat there is a gently sloped sidewall. This gives women lumbar support when they want to sit and rest.
Comfort & Stability
The pool is sturdy yet comfortable. It features:
- A wide, bullnose-shaped rim
- Concave skirting panel
These give the woman stability as she explores different water birth positions. Midwives can sit comfortably around the pool while the woman moves freely within it.
Our hospital birth pools are made from Ficore®. It’s a proprietary material that is 5x stronger than fibreglass or acrylic.
Ficore retains water temperature 7x longer than other materials. This reduces the number of times you need to add warm water. It’s also tactile and comforting to touch.
Clinical Research Supporting Waterbirth
Dr Claire Feeney explains how midwives can implement strategies to improve access to waterbirth for women using their maternity units. Useful information to support business case development.