- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
The Croyde Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot is designed to provide warmth and comfort to neonatal patients.
Warmth, Comfort & Safety
The Aquatherm warming mattress provides heat and warmth to regulate a neonatal patient’s temperature. It uses a fire retardant foam/rubber and ‘Aquagel’ technology to deliver a non-water based warming system.
Aquagel technology ensures that residual heat is retained for longer. When disconnected, the Aquagel technology retains residual heat to create a stable warming environment during transport.
A heating element is incorporated for safe and evenly spread heat as well as two highly-sensitive sensors for fail-safe temperature control.
The control unit has user-friendly settings to regulate the heat output of the mattress and also contains an alarm system for enhanced patient safety.
“Fit” for Purpose Design
The Croyde Aquatherm system is portable, lightweight, and easily positioned on flat surfaces, inside incubators or in cots.
Whilst is can be used in any cot, it fits perfectly within the Croyde Height Adjustable Cot range to eliminate unwanted gaps and create a safe “hot cot” solution.
When used with Croyde Height Adjustable Cots, the control unit mounts on the inside of the cot, allowing unrestricted access for caregivers and avoids accidental collisions. It can then be swivelled outward for usage as required.
The intuitive control unit guarantees ease of use with user-friendly controls and alarms, and laser cut holes in the base of the plastic crib enable convenient connection to the mattress, without kinking or potential damage.
Neonatal Nurse Wellness
When used with the Croyde Height Adjustable cot range, the mattress can be adjusted to the perfect working height for the caregiver, to minimise musculoskeletal stress and strain.
The control unit is discreetly positioned to avoid collision with carers’ knees, and the connecting cables are routed through the base of the crib to de-clutter the area around the top of the cradle.
Length – 17cm
Width – 19cm
Height – 19cm
Length – 60cm
Width – 35cm
Height – 3cm
Weight – 4.7kg
Max Patient Weight – 10kg