- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
AVE 2 birthing bed
Provide a safe and comfortable labour experience with the Ave 2 Birthing Bed, our newest hospital delivery bed.
The AVE 2 Birthing Bed features:
- Foot section that lowers and stows beneath the bed
- Leg rests for lithotomy positioning
- Large double castors for smooth patient transfers
- Onboard CPR for emergency scenarios
- Pelvic tilt feature to prevent women from sliding down
- Embedded patient controls, rotating side rails and folding grab handles
Product Code: BORPPB-AXDUO
Learn more about the AVE 2 Birthing Bed and how to use it.
Integrated Foot Section
The bed’s unique foot section lowers and stows underneath in seconds. There’s no need to lift off, remove the mattress or disconnect any parts.
This improves caregiver ergonomics when perineal access is needed. It also speeds up movement in an emergency.
Integrated Leg Rests
You can easily adjust the integrated leg rests when finding the best position for the mother. The adjustment range provides advanced positioning options during labour and delivery.
To deploy, fold the leg rests over and set the leg holder. There’s no need to remove or reattach to the bed.
Independent Pelvic Tilt
The unique pelvic tilt stops women from sliding down the bed. It’s easy for the midwife to adjust and move around.
Excellent for women after an epidural.
Enhances comfort through lower back support.
Improves visual positioning during suturing and vaginal examination.
Integrated lithotomy poles/ leg restsStandard Leg Rests (pair)
Integrated swivel foot section
Hospital spec mattresses with double cover protection
Independent pelvic tilt adjustment
Electric hi-lo and backrest adjustment
Integrated side rails with embedded controls
Bi-lateral embedded controls (caregiver)
Bi-lateral electric Trendelenburg and manual CPR positions
Electric ho-lo and backrest adjustment
Central brake and steer
Double castors 150mm, 1 x directional
Drip stand holder on both sides of the bed
Integrated hand grips
Detachable stainless steel suturing bowl
Mains cable & backup battery
Brackets for Supporting Bars and Supporting Bars – 7BCM0093512 & 7BCM0109989
IV Pole – BORPPB-B00322