- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Examination Couches – 3 Section
General examination & assessment
The Croyde 3 Section Examination Couch has a 3 section frame which allows the patient to be sat up in a chair-like position when longer periods of occupancy are required.
It is strong, stable and smooth in operation and has an excellent low height position to facilitate easy entry & exit.
It also retains a good high height position which allows it to be set-up for taller clinicians and also provide easy access for cleaning
The couches are available to order with retractable wheel bases or castors if they need to be more mobile.
Available with a choice of electric or hydraulic frame functions and a range of upholstery colours, the couches can be ordered specifically to suit the end user
Retractable Wheel Base
The couch is secured into position by activating the brake and lowering the feet onto the floor using the retractable wheel base system.
When the brakes are removed, small castors are deployed to allow the couch to be moved for cleaning purposes.
If the couch needs to be moved between rooms, mobile castors are available to order instead of the retractable wheel base system.
This makes moving the couch a lot easier over longer distances
Retractable Wheel Base – Feet
Mobile version with wheels
The couch has an excellent height range adjustment from 45cm to 98cm.
The excellent low height position makes it easier to get on and off the couch and the 240kg weight capacity ensures it can accommodate a significant proportion of users.
Electric hi-lo is standard but hydraulic options are available if preferred
There is a range of additional options for the couch but popular extras include:
- Changing the feet to castors with brakes
- Paper roll holder
- Side rails
- Drip stands
- Head bolster cushion