- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Air Tube
Helping to create calm, relaxing environments.
The Vortex Effect
Experience the mesmerizing display of swirling beads as they spiral through the Croyde Air Tube.
The beads in the tube are propelled upwards and cascade down, creating a beautiful vortex pattern.
A similar effect to bubbles in a bubble tube but without the necessary maintenance!
Exploring the Evidence
Mood lighting in the birth room is proven to help create a calm, relaxed environment and deliver enhanced sensory experiences for the birthing person.
Dr Kathryn Gutteridge explains the benefits & impact of mood lighting in the birth room environment and her paper is available for you to download below.
Click Here to Download “Lighting the Way for Birth”
The Sensory Experience
The tube gently cycles through an array of different colours using high-quality LED’s, to deliver a wonderful sensory experience.
It is ideal for use in hospitals and helps to deliver a relaxed, calming environment.
Excellent for use in birthing rooms, ante-natal assessment areas and bereavement suites, amongst others.
Options & Specification
The Croyde Air Tube is a plug and play product that is maintenance-free and perfectly suited for use in hospitals.
It has a robust PVC tube that provides strength against hard knocks and a low voltage supply to minimize energy consumption.
The tube is also available with lengths from 1m to 2m to suit the size of the room.