- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Bereavement Suite / Electric Double Bed
Help patients and partners feel comfortable within a hospital setting with the Croyde Bereavement Suite / Electric Double Bed. This easily adjustable bed means that clients can be supported in various positions, helping to make postnatal recovery more comfortable.
The Croyde Electric Double Bed has been designed for hospital practicality with a non-clinical, homely appearance:
- Electric adjustment for patient comfort, or trendelenburg position
- Optional CPR mechanism and removable headboard for resus requirements
- Large wheels and central braking
- Hospital-spec mattress that is waterproof, fire retardant, and breathable
- Compliant with cleaning disinfectants, and fitted with a zip, protective flap and welded seam
- 315kg total weight capacity for two people
Watch the demonstration video to learn more about this electric double bed’s key features:
Patient and Partner Comfort
Women and their birth partners can rest together on the spacious mattress, supporting home from home postnatal care.
The adjustable bed height facilitates ease of movement getting in and out of bed, or enables her to reach a cot more easily. The bed can be moved into the most comfortable position for the client. These include sitting, lying, feet raised, or knees bent.
There is a range of colours and wood finishes to match with existing furniture or room design, making the room feel more homely. This makes the bed well suited to bereavement suites, where parents want a sympathetic and personal environment.
The Croyde Bereavement Suite / Electric Double Bed makes postnatal recovery more comfortable for your clients.
Movement is easier for women that have experienced pelvic girdle pain or invasive procedures.
Knee risers support improved lymphatic circulation and aid reduction in swelling of the leg, ankles and feet.
Bed height can be raised or lowered for client care, cleaning, or bed-making. This also makes it easier to get in and out of bed.
Safe Working Load:
900mm – 135kg
1200mm & 1400mm – 270kg
Range of Wood Finishes Available