- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Birthing Beanbag
Discover the Croyde Birthing Beanbag®, a barrel beanbag for hugging and resting.
Our beanbag helps mothers find comfortable positions during labour and delivery. It:
- Supports upright and active births
- Doesn’t collapse like regular beanbags
- Is easy to clean and infection control compliant
Beanbag & Couch
Beanbag, Floor Mat & Pillow
Unlike regular beanbags, our beanbag doesn’t lose its height and shape.
The barrel design helps it to keep its cylindrical form and not collapse. This ensures women remain upright and feel supported during labour.
You can shape and mould the bag to suit each individual’s needs. The immersive beads deliver exceptional comfort.
Cleaning & Infection Control
The Croyde Birthing Beanbag is perfect for hospitals. It’s made with high-quality, medical-grade fabric that is:
- Easy to clean
- Infection control compliant
You can wipe the beanbag between uses with hospital wipes and chlorine-based solutions.
The fabric is strong and resists fluid ingress. A double waterfall protection flap covers the zip and PU tape seals and protects all seams. This is monolithically bonded to ensure the fabric is one seamless piece.
Delivery Bed Synergy
You can use the beanbag with a delivery bed to support advanced and active positioning. The inner beads also enhance comfort and can make long labours more manageable.