- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
Make suturing procedures easier with the Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch.
The Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch gives clinicians substantial access and flexibility. It helps women feel secure during procedures and examinations. Features include:
- Adjustable leg rests
- Crescent seat that folds backwards
- Digital handset control
- Removable debris tray, side support loops and paper roll holder
- Optional foot section
- Optional operator stool
- Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
Our suturing couch is made in the UK, with a high specification:
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 285Kg (528lbs)
- Adjustable electric backrest from horizontal to +80°
- Electric control height, backrest and 2-way tilt angle
- Height range from 47cm to 97cm
- Standard width 70cm upholstery
Watch a brief product demonstration:
Adjustable Leg Rests
It’s easy to adjust the lithotomy leg rests to suit your needs. You can:
- Remove and reattach them
- Adjust their height, rotation and angle
The fold-down armrest loops offer sturdy grabbing points. This helps women when they’re getting into a comfortable position.
Crescent Shaped Seat
The crescent shape of the seat maximises perineal access.
Below is a large stainless steel debris tray that captures fluid loss. It slides in and out and is easy to remove for cleaning.
The modern handset gives you digital control of the couch’s position. The screen displays angles of the adjustable sections, such as the Trendelenburg tilt.
When not in use, the plastic hook on the handset securely attaches it onto holders around the couch.
Storage & Transport
The couch has a footprint of 1.2m x 0.7m (without the optional foot section). It’s ideal for storing in small areas when not in use.
One person can move the couch between rooms by themselves due to the:
- Large wheels
- Lightweight frame
- Central braking system
Detachable Foot Section
We offer an optional detachable foot section that transforms the chair into a full-length examination platform. It’s straightforward to remove and reattach whenever you need perineal access.
Choice of Colours
You can choose from a wide range of upholstery colour options at no extra cost. Matching operator chairs and head bolster cushions are also available.
View the colour options and let us know the code when you order:
The seat simply folds backwards when you need to clean it – you can lift it with one hand and wipe it down with the other.
The suturing couch is perfect for hospitals. The fabric and compact frame are:
- Easy to clean
- Infection control compliant
You can wipe between uses with approved detergent wipes. In addition, the frame is coated with anti-bacterial powder.