- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde® Floor Mat
Support active births at floor level with the Croyde Floor Mat.
Our floor mat gives women a large, comfortable surface to move around on during labour and delivery. It’s ideal for active and upright births.
The mat folds in half and is easy for midwifery teams to handle.
Space Saving Birth Mat
The Croyde Floor mat is lightweight and simple to set up and move. It folds into a small rectangle when not in use.
- Full-length mat measures 2m * 1.2m
- Folded mat measures 1.2m * 1m
- Weight: 4kg
We use a folding technology similar to the design of the Croyde Birthing Couch, which delivers exceptional performance and longevity.
Integrated Grab Handles
One person can carry the mat safely using the integrated grab handles. These are on both sides of the mat and suit left or right hand carrying.
The base material is highly durable, ensuring the mat is stable when placed on the floor.
Cleaning & Infection Control
Mats are made with high quality, medical-grade fabric that is:
- Easy to clean
- Infection-control compliant
You can wipe down the fabric between uses with hospital wipes and chlorine-based solutions.
The fabric is strong and resists fluid ingress. We use PU tape to seal and protect all seams.
This is monolithically bonded to ensure the seamless and moulded into one single form.
Floor Mat Range
The Croyde Floor Mat is ideal if you’re looking for a large mat that stores away easily after use. However, not all rooms are blessed with space, and sometimes you need a smaller mat.
We offer a range of floor mats with different size options:
Kneeling mats: 40cm x 40cm
Floor mats: 1m x 1m,
Floor mats: 2m x 1.2m
We can also provide bespoke mats to meet your size requirements. Please get in touch to discuss with your specific needs.