- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Mood Tube
The Croyde Mood Tube is a beam of light that helps to create a peaceful and soft environment.
Using its LED light beam technology, Mood Tube automatically cycles through the colour spectrum to deliver a calmer, more relaxed room environment. It helps to create a feeling of relaxation & wellness whilst also being a welcome distraction and focal point within the room.
The Croyde Mood Tube can be used in any room and is especially popular in delivery rooms, pool rooms and bereavement suites.
It is available in 1, 1.5, 1.75 & 2-metre height versions and only needs to be plugged into the mains to function.
Unlike bubble tubes, it requires no maintenance, can be wiped clean using hospital wipes and is perfect for use in the hospital environment.
Exploring the Evidence
Mood lighting in the birth room is proven to help create a calm, relaxed environment and deliver enhanced sensory experiences for the birthing person.
Dr Kathryn Gutteridge explains the benefits & impact of mood lighting in the birth room environment and her paper is available for you to download below.