- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Recliner Chair
Provide relaxation with the Croyde Recliner Chair, a reclining seat for hospital visitors.
The Benefits of a Recliner Chair
Click to watch the video:
- Delivers fantastic comfort and support, ideal for patients or their visitors
- Reclines to a lying position with a single, smooth action
- Can be wiped down in between uses
- Has a similar width to a regular bedside chair, so no additional bed space area is needed
- Is highly durable and designed for use in high-traffic environments.
Similar Footprint to a Regular Bedside Chair
The Croyde Recliner delivers greater versatility for patients and carers without taking up additional floor space.
Easy to Move
Our hospital recliners are lightweight with larger castors than other chairs, making them easy to move around for cleaning and reorganising. The high backrest also means they can be moved around without needing to bend over.
The brake option ensures they can be safely locked when stationary.
Easy to Clean & Suitable for Use in Hospitals
The fabric of the Croyde Recliner Chair can be wiped down in between use.
It is compatible with hospital-approved wipes and chlorine-based disinfectant solutions.
Safe working load: 146kg
Seat Depth: 510mm
Seat Width: 535mm
Floor to Seat Height: 455mm
Exploring the Evidence
Dr Kathryn Gutteridge, independent Consultant Midwife; explains the benefits of creating family centred services and the importance of avoiding separation.
This article was published in The Practising Midwife Journal, January 2021.