- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Saddle Stools
Comfortable. Durable. Simple.
Croyde Saddle Stools are UK manufactured, high-quality stools with exceptional comfort and durability.
They are designed to support positive posture throughout seated procedures and are hydraulically adjustable to deliver optimum working height positions.
Two lever adjustment also permits seat tilt adjustment.
Available with a range of options to suit the user, the stools can be chosen with optional foot ring, castors/glides, load-on castor brakes and more.
With a choice of colours and a 5-year warranty, they are an excellent choice for any room.
The Croyde Saddle stool is hydraulically height adjustable and available in standard configuration from 45cm to 59cm.
High configurations are available from 54cm to 74cm.
All models feature polished aluminium 5-star bases and anti-static castors.
Saddle stools also have two lever adjustment to tailor seat height and seat tilt.
Castors are supplied as standard but can be swapped for glides (feet) if preferred.
Load-locking castors are also available to brake the stool automatically, once weight is applied.
The safe working load of the stool is 150kg.
The anti-microbial upholstery is available in a wide range of colours to complement room schemes.
It is Crib 5 compliant and approved for use with hospital wipes and chlorine-based cleaning solutions.
The foam in the seat is designed with additional depth to deliver optimum comfort.