- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde LED Sky Panels
Sky Panel ceilings help promote relaxation & wellness, reduce stress and anxiety; and improve the patient experience.
Croyde LED Sky Panels look visually stunning in any room.
They are backlit and dimmable to help create the desired mood effect and are available in a wide range of day and night sky images.
Designed to promote wellness & relaxation, they bring a sense of warmth & calmness to any room.
Exploring the Evidence
Mood lighting in the birth room is proven to help create a calm, relaxed environment and deliver enhanced sensory experiences for the birthing person.
Dr Kathryn Gutteridge explains the benefits & impact of mood lighting in the birth room environment and her paper is available for you to download below.
Click Here to Download “Lighting the Way for Birth”
See how the LED Sky Panels have been received at Royal Surrey County Hospital:
LED Sky Panels – Design Options
Sky Panel feature ceilings can be installed into any grid ceiling in any configuration.
Popular sizes are 1200mm x 1200mm and 1,800mm x 600mm but they can be configured in any shape.
They can also be chosen with a visible grid or a single panel (Skylight) ceiling to suit your preference.
Choose from any of the images below or contact us if you have a specific image in mind.
Installation of the LED Sky panels can be carried out by the hospital’s Estates team or Croyde Medical’s specialist installation team.
Completion time is usually approx 3 hours per ceiling and full installation instructions & over the phone support is provided for in-house installs.
Before placing an order, it will be necessary to check the void above the ceiling, to ensure that there is sufficient space to house the unit(s).
It is highly recommended that the Estates team are involved in the pre-purchase discussions to ensure full technical compliance for installation requirements.