- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Static Double Bed
Due to high demand, we have now started supplying The Croyde Static Double Bed.
Provide a comfortable home from home option for your patients and their partners.
The Croyde Static Double Bed has been designed to provide the same high comfort as the Electric version, but suited to smaller budgets.
- 120cm or 140cm width to suit your room
- Low footboard and high, removable headboard
- Hospital-spec mattress that is waterproof, fire retardant, and breathable
- Compliant with cleaning disinfectants, and fitted with a zip, protective flap and welded seam
- 315kg total weight capacity for two people
The Croyde Static Double Bed provides effective comfort for smaller budgets, an ideal solution for units who don’t require the function of our Electric Double Bed.
The high headboard and low footboard gives the bed a homely aesthetic, rather than a clinical one, promoting better sleep for patient and partner.
There is a range of colours and wood finishes to match with existing furniture or room design, making the room feel more homely. This makes the bed well suited to bereavement suites, where parents want a sympathetic and personal environment.
The hospital-spec mattress is raised above the frame for easy bedding changes, and is compliant with hospital disinfectants for cleaning. Space under the bed frame accommodates routine sweeping or mopping required in ward maintenance and hygiene routines.
The bed is situated at an ideal working height for postnatal checks when clinicians kneel to the floor. Consider using the Croyde Ergokneeler to make kneeling more comfortable for you or your staff.
The homely appearance and hospital practicality makes the Croyde Static Double Bed ideal for use in all areas of the hospital.