- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Suturing Couch
Examination & suturing in one product.
The Croyde Suturing Couch is designed to provide optimal positioning for both examination and suturing. A fully electric couch with a backrest and hi-lo adjustment, it is easily adjusted to the most ergonomically friendly height
The lightweight frame and large wheels also make it exceptionally easy to transport between rooms and set up for use. With the foot section removed, it is also particularly compact for storage when not in use
Supplied as standard with lithotomy poles, a removable foot end for perineal access, 70cm width and a choice of upholstery colours, the couch has an excellent specification.
Detachable Foot Section
The Croyde Examination/Suturing Couch offers both full-length positioning for general assessment and perineal access for suturing and examination.
The foot section is lightweight to hold and simple to remove and replace.
The couch is supplied as standard with lithotomy poles for positioning during suturing/examination.
The poles are detachable and can be adjusted in both height and rotation.
Storage & Transport
With the backrest raised and the foot section lowered, the couch takes up a footprint of just 1.2m x 0.7m. This makes it ideal for storage in small equipment stores.
The large wheels & lightweight frame make transporting the couch between rooms exceptionally easy by just one person.
- 70cm mattress width
- Electric backrest & electric hi-lo functions via a handset control
- Lockable castors – can be switched to a retractable wheel base if preferred
- Fold down & detachable foot section
- Stainless steel bowl
- Lithotomy poles with height adjustment and rotation
- Optional paper roll holder
- Optional drip stand
- Choice of upholstery colours
Click here to view the colour options: Colour Chart 1