- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Universal Birth Pool Steps
Croyde Universal Birth Pool Steps have been thoughtfully created with both the birthing person and hospital staff in mind to create a safe and practical solution that can be used with any birth pool.
Manufactured to be hard-wearing and easy to clean, these steps are specifically designed for the task.
Product Code: CAP-CUBPS
Safer Birth Pool Entry/Exit
The Croyde Universal Birth Pool Steps can be used safely with any birth pool.
With a double step design, the steps provide easy access to the pool and the handrail gives additional support & reassurance.
Pool Entry and Exit Demonstration
Watch the video below demonstrating how the Croyde Universal Birth Pool Steps facilitate safe entry and exit from a birth pool.
Versatile and Close
The uniquely shaped handrail means that the steps can be placed closer to the edge of the pool to reduce the amount of stretching required to reach the rail.
Thoughtfully chosen, the smaller circumference of the rail means that it is comfortable to hold, even for small or swollen hands.
Stability & Balance
To ensure that the steps stay upright and stable, a stability bar has been added underneath the base as a counter-balance.
This extra weight lowers the centre of gravity of the equipment, making it stable and tip-resistant.
The base is also flared to optimise stability.
The Stability Bar – Tip Resistant
Ease of Movement & Storage
The folding handle mechanism means that the steps can be conveniently folded to the size of a small suitcase and moved around the birthing space.
This design means the steps can be either pushed or pulled into position.
Storage in the birth room is made infinitely easier.
Cleanable & Sustainable
The steps are fully waterproof and resistant to corrosion and fluids. They can be cleaned with chlorine based solutions and hospital-approved disinfectant wipes.
They are made from 100% recyclable materials, reflecting our commitment to sustainability.
Made from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), the steps are exceptionally robust and highly resistant to damage.
Testing the Impact Resistant Construction