- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
The innovative Ergokneeler is an ergonomic kneeling system that protects knees and promotes good musculoskeletal health.
For use in birthing suites and labour wards, this solution is easy to use, transport and clean.
Product Code: BCS-M
Increased Comfort Working at Low Heights
Helping to reduce the compression forces and postural discomfort associated with working in these positions, the Ergokneeler enhances comfort levels for midwives who are supporting women at low working height.
The multi-functional design can be used in both kneeling and seated positions to allow midwives to support the birthing person during active labour or in a birth pool.
Moulded in polyurethane foam with active antibacterial properties, the Ergokneeler is easy and safe to clean with hospital approved cleaning wipes.
Easy to Transport
The lightweight construction means that the Ergokneeler is portable, making it easy to move in-between rooms or transport to home visits.