- Active Birth Equipment
- Febromed Birthing Systems
- Water Birth
- Cots & Postnatal
- Overnight Stays
- Chairs & Stools
- Room Furniture
- Examination & Suturing
- Mood Lighting
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Gynaecological Examination Couch
Designed for general gynaecology procedures with a high standard specification, choice of colours and a range of additional options to help build the ideal procedural couch.
The chair can be easily positioned with electronic adjustment of the backrest, hi-lo & trendelenburg tilt. The -15 degree tilt feature delivers perineal uplift for enhanced visual access.
Adjustable lithotomy poles enable safe and flexible positioning of the legs for women up to 240kg and the retractable wheelbase design delivers stability during usage.
- Backrest adjustment from 0 to 80 degrees
- Trendelenburg tilt up to +/- 15 degrees
- Height range from 52cm to 106cm
- Width of 65cm
- Seat section length 54cm
- Backrest length 93cm
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240kg
- Adjustable electric backrest, hi-lo and tilt
- Hand switch fitted as standard (optional additional foot switch available)
- Excellent height range adjustment from 52cm to 106cm
- Crescent shaped seat design
- Fully adjustable lithotomy leg supports
- Fitted with fluid bowl and side support loops
- Fitted with paper roll holder
- Compact base with retractable wheelbase system
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Anti-bacterial coated frame
- Electric trendelenburg tilt to -15 degrees
- Standard width 65cm upholstery
- Head bolster cushion
The couch upholstery can be selected from a range of 15 different colours.
Just tell us your preference at point of order.