- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Mobile Infant Feeding Chair
This bespoke design chair optimizes comfort for Mothers during infant feeding, with deep foam cushioning in the seat area and backrest.
The chair is height adjustable to suit the height of the Mother and is also available with a tiltable footstool for enhanced comfort and support.
The long backrest can recline up to 45° to support biological nurturing and periods of rest and relaxation.
The durable, wipe-down upholstery is also available in a range of fresh, modern colours to complement any room.
Wide, Padded Arm Rests
The wide, padded armrests are height adjustable and can be angled inwards or outwards to find the optimum support position for the arm(s). This also makes it ideal for tandem feeding.
Head & Lumbar Pillows
The chair is fitted with comfortable head and lumbar support pillows to optimize bespoke positioning.
Lightweight & Mobile
Fitted with 4 * lockable castors, this chair is easy to transport between rooms by just one person making it easy to set up and use.
Two clips are mounted onto each side of the backrest and allow tubes and lines to be safely routed as required.