- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Variotrac® Rope System
Give women flexibility with the Variotrac Rope System, a dynamic overhead rope sling.
Variotrac provides you with several options for positioning a birthing sling. It enables more movement and convenience within your birth room.
- Safe and easy-attach overhead sling
- Swivel system can mount to your ceiling, wall or floor
- 5 possible hook positions
- Choose from a range of colours for the birthing sling
360° Swivel Arm
The Variotrac system can rotate through 360° and lock securely at 15° increments.
You can position it at different points in your delivery room. This:
- Gives women something to pull down on
- Supports women when entering or exiting a birth pool
- Makes it easy to use with other birth positioning aids
Compatible with other Birthing Equipment
You can use Variotrac with other birth aids to make childbirth more manageable. For instance, it works well with our birthing balls, birth stools, beds, couches and pools.
The Variotrac Rope System functions perfectly with our:
Mounting Options & Technical Support
Ceiling Mounted Version
Wall Mounted Version
Floor Mounted Version
We can install the Variotrac Rope System into any birth or delivery room. It suits all spaces as we can mount the system to your ceiling, wall or floor.
The ceiling-mounted version can fit directly onto the ceiling. Alternatively, it can attach via an intermediate construction for suspended ceilings. The centre of the mount to the sling’s eyelet is 1,300mm, but we can provide a 1,700mm arm if needed.
Our technical team is happy to provide you with CAD drawings bespoke to your room.