- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Venus Birth Pool
Bring mother and partner closer with the mid-sized Venus Birth Pool.
Extra Wide Rim & Hand Rails
The pool has an extra-wide wrap around the rim and integrated handrails. This supports mothers during childbirth when they:
- Move around to find a comfortable position
- Sit and swivel into the pool
- Lean and step out of the pool
Birth Partner Engagement
The curved form brings mothers and birth partners physically closer during water births.
It provides space for the partner to place their knees under the rim. There’s no need for them to splay their legs like with a traditional pool. This brings them close to the woman in the water without the risk of back strain.
Midwives also appreciate this feature. They can be also close to the woman, comfortably and ergonomically
Integrated Birth Seat
The specially moulded, integrated seat:
- Provides a comfortable area for resting
- Supports upright postures
- Is a step to aid entry and exit
It’s also practical during an emergency evacuation.
Under Water LED Lighting with Colour
Multi-colour LED lighting is available to change the colour of the water. It makes it look more inviting and enhances the design of the birth room.
We can also add integrated Bluetooth. You can play the mother’s choice of music through the walls of the pool.
Our hospital birth pools are made from Ficore®. It’s a proprietary material that’s 5x stronger than fibreglass or acrylic.
It’s super resilient, so we’re confident to supply the Venus Birth Pool with a lifetime guarantee.
Ficore retains water temperature 7x longer than other materials. This reduces the number of times that you need to add warm water. It’s also tactile and comforting to touch.
Clinical Research Supporting Waterbirth
Dr Claire Feeney explains how midwives can implement strategies to improve access to waterbirth for women using their maternity units. Useful information to support business case development.