- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde Wall Bed
A beautiful fold-down bed for use in hospitals
Homely and Practical
The Croyde Wall Bed is available as a single bed, or a double bed to suit your needs.
Each bed is also available with a range of alongside cabinetry such as cupboards, drawers, wardrobes or top-boxes to accommodate storage requirements.
The Croyde Wall Bed is:
- Easy to fold up and down by one person
- Simple to unfold to a full-size bed
- Supplied with a hospital-specification mattress that can be cleaned in-between use
- Designed for repeated usage in high-throughput wards
- Configured to suit your available space
The infection control compliant mattress fits in the frame and folds away with the bed. It can be cleaned with hospital-approved disinfectants and wipes.
The mattress is also comfortable for sleeping, whilst also having a breathable, two-way stretch, moisture vapour permeable cover, with welded seams and a covered zip for internal access.
Standard Options & Bespoke Configuration
The Croyde Wall Bed is supplied as a single bed or a double bed in its standard configuration.
These beds can be installed by the hospital’s Estates team or by our own installers, as you wish.
Should you wish to create a bespoke design, our experienced team will measure the space you have, discuss your requirements with you, and produce an initial drawing for your review.
Alongside cupboards, wardrobes and top-boxes can be made to fit a specific wall space with floor-to-ceiling coverage.
Cabinets can also be adapted to accommodate gas supplies or nurse call systems. You can also incorporate power sockets or reading lights.
Installed Projects Gallery
Installed at the Penny Bereavement Suite, Lincolnshire
Installed at the Bluebell Birth Centre, Warwickshire
Installed at the Wrekin MLU, Shropshire
Colours and Finishes
Choose from a range of colours to suit your room theme. Grey Oak and White Oak are the most popular selections: