- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Book a Demo
Croyde Medical offers the unique service of on-site product demonstrations / presentations via our field based product specialists. We cannot guarantee product availability but please provide us with the details below and we'll get in touch to make arrangements.
Request a Quote
Place an Order
Purchase orders can be emailed directly to [email protected]. You can also still send us a fax to 01367 241657
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the lead times ?
Usually about 4 weeks for larger orders. We also hold stock of smaller quantities for rapid response orders
Does the foot end have to be lifted off ?
No, never. It simply lowers and stows under the bed when you need perineal access. It takes seconds to operate and you don’t need to remove the end of the bed or mattress
Do you have to attach lithotomy poles ?
No, the lithotomy poles/leg rests are completely integrated. They never need to be removed or re-attached. They move into position when needed and fold out of the way when not
Does it have grab handles ?
Yes, they are completely integrated. They fold up and down as you need them
Is there a Labour Support Bar available ?
Yes, it simply attaches to the medi-rail on the bed for use. It’s for a range of active birth positions, and can switch between beds
What’s the warranty ?
3 years on the bed and 2 years on the mattress. It’s the best on the market
Can we get a service contract for the beds ?
Yes of course. We offer a range of service contracts for the beds. This ranges from annual servicing only, to full maintenance inclusive of spare parts. Alternatively, we offer a technical training course for medical engineers. This qualifies them to complete servicing and repair tasks on the beds