- Delivery Beds
- Water Birth
- Birthing Systems
- Active Birth Equipment
- Neonatal Cots & Tables
- Croyde Height Adjustable Overbed Cot
- Croyde Height Adjustable Cot + Storage
- Croyde Height Adjustable Compact Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Height Adjustable Baby Assessment Table
- Croyde Fixed Height Baby Assessment Table
- Aquatherm Warming Mattress & Hot Cot
- Croyde Co-Sleeper Cot
- Croyde Baby Change Station
- M-300 Baby Scales
- Tipper Tub Baby Bath
- Infant Feeding Chairs
- Recliners & Sleeper Chairs
- Wall Beds & Specialist Beds
- Mood Lighting & Decor
- Gynae Chairs, Couches & Lights
- Graciella Gynaecological Examination Chair
- Gynaecological Examination Couch
- Croyde Clinnova Suturing Couch
- Croyde 2 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde 3 Section Examination Couches
- Croyde Diasys Examination Light
- Croyde marLED E1 Examination Light
- Croyde Operator Stools
- Croyde Saddle Stool
- Ergokneeler for Low Height Working
- Bedside Furniture
- Birth Room Gallery
- Demo Videos
- About Us
- Contact Us
Croyde® Positioning Pillow
Provide comfort for mothers in upright positions with the Croyde Positioning Pillow.
The Croyde® Positioning Pillow is a triangular beanbag with a supportive backrest.
It assists women in sitting upright by propping up their back, shoulders and neck. The inner beads help them feel supported in different positions during and post childbirth.
Midwifery teams regularly have to search for stacks of standard pillows. These are often in short supply and shallow in depth. Instead, avoid the daily “pillow hunt” and keep one positioning pillow in the same room.
60° Backrest Position
When upright, the pillow’s backrest elevation level is 60°.
The beads shape and mould around the back, neck, shoulders and head. This flexible movement provides optimum comfort.
30° Backrest Position
In its secondary position, the pillow’s backrest elevation level is 30°.
This shallower angle is suitable for resting or examination/palpation. The pillow moulds to individual body shapes and provides maximum comfort.
The pillow can support extra positions during labour and delivery. It also helps women who are experimenting with breastfeeding techniques and postnatal positioning.
Cleaning & Infection Control
The Croyde Positioning Pillow is ideal for use in hospitals. It’s made with high-quality, medical grade fabric that is:
- Easy to clean
- Infection control compliant
You can wipe the pillow between uses with hospital wipes and chlorine-based solutions.
The fabric is strong and resists fluid ingress. A double waterfall protection flap covers the zip and PU tape seals and protects all seams. This is monolithically bonded to ensure the fabric is one seamless piece.
Delivery Bed Synergy
You can use the pillow with a delivery bed to support advanced and active positions. The inner beads also enhance comfort. and can make long labours more manageable.